12th March 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Techniques to score maximum marks in RTMNU Engineering exam?

Please can you tell me some techniques to score maximum marks in Rtmnu engineering exam? I study for the exams. but at last my percentage are not exceeding 69%. please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to score maximum marks in GATE exam? I am a 6th semester student
  2. For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?
  3. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Quantitative Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Bio-Mechanics, Tissue Changes, Orthodontic Techniques and Treatment Planning Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Sample question papers and tips to prepare for RTMNU, Nagpur PET(Commerce)?
  6. Date of PhD entrance exam 2015 at RTMNU University
  7. How can I prepare to score maximum marks in GATE?
  8. What is the minimum and maximum duration in which the Ph.D course should be completed?
  9. How much I can score in EAMCET-Engineering if prepare from previous question papers?
  10. How to do MSc Maths from Amravati University after passing BSc from RTMNU?
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Construction Techniques & Field Quality Control Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Percentage required to get admission in MCA in RTMNU?
  13. How to score maximum marks in UP Board 12th exam 2016?
  14. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics Engineering 5th Sem Digital Communication and Coding Techniques Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Civil Services Electrical Engineering Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for mathematics teaching in Engineering
28th March 2017, 10:57 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Techniques to score maximum marks in RTMNU Engineering exam?

RTMNU stands for Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. It was established on August 4, 1923. As you want to know techniques to score maximum marks in RTMNU Engineering exam here, I am going to tell you the same-

Techniques to score maximum marks:

>>Manage your time properly.

>>You must learn & understand the real concept of a subject & which all types of question shall be given more importance.

>>Time management could be more efficient if mock test papers are solved on regular basis.

>>You concentrate well on the syllabus.

>>Divide the time for each section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?