19th December 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks?

I am studying in XII std and my subjects are Economics, Maths,Accounts, Business Studies and English. Please advice how should i prepare in these last few days for the XIIth Board. Please also guide me on the answering technique how should i answer the question paper to score better marks.

20th December 2010, 09:42 AM
ndpiparava

Default Re: How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks?

Hi dear,
you are in XII bord so one thing remember careful about your helth

1) every question write in new page(i.e. Q.1 ,Q.2.....)

2) every sub question also write in new page(i.e. Q.1.a ,Q.1.b etc....)
and write in sequence
->correct method:-
> Q.1.a than Q.1.b if you have no ans for Q.1.b than leave space for it
> after the attempt all question and u have time than fill it up
->Incorrect method
>Q.1.a than Q.2.b and after the end you write (Q.1.b it is not considered)

-->you can write Q.1 than Q.3 than Q.2 is valid (but sub question must be in sequence)

i wish it is helpfull for you and best ...luck for your exam
20th December 2010, 10:25 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks?

dear friend

it's impossible prepare for 12th exam in last minute.

if want get high marks in 12th exam,your prepare the beginning of month.

you missed the opportunity.but if want score marks.

first understand the subject and study don't worry about the exam.

first study according to the blue print and previous year question papers.

And few months to write exam and you properly use the these days.

ALL the best
20th December 2010, 09:21 PM
sindhusweety

hi, as you have few days for preparation get up every day at 5'Oclock and read in which subject you are week,please buy some test papers which are very helpful to you. concentrate and be tharow on important questions.your answer paper should be very attractive by highlighting goodpoints with underlining.attractive writing was very important
24th December 2010, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What about preparing for entrance in the last minute
21st January 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

learn all the important question
2nd February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

make a schedule for those days concentrate well be writing everytime
4th February 2011, 12:34 PM
loganayaki8653
Junior Member+

Hi,
practise makes perfect .
so for uer board exam u can practise urself in ur school tests and exam.
Try to write quickly and also most important thing is u should mark(underline) Technical words and important words in ur answer.
Be concious on ur question numbers.
Thanks and wishes
8th February 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hey i dint say last minute i still have a month and i thought you will give some really good last minute revision tips.....??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th February 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how can I do well in very lengthy subjects?
21st February 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i just have 7 days for my 12 boards.i havent startd yet.but still i want to get above 85%
28th February 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

hey is it important 2 gve xact xplanations in bs answers???
8th June 2011, 04:48 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What about preparing for entrance in the last minute
Dear student,
It would be a fool of you to ask this question.
However if you are an engineering aspirant then you have a chance to clear the entrance exams.
Cover up all the small chapters first,then move to other chapters which are supposed to be important.Solve previous year papers in a limited time frame.

With regards..
Ravi
30th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am bio student of class 12 isc board and i am very much afraid about my bio paper. suggest me some tips for preparaion of bio paper
19th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

guide me to get high marks in 12 th. i am bio maths group.i am not serious about my studies.
31st August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello frnds iam studying 11th biology group. Shall i read for 12th exam now itself or wait for next year. Bcoz i were expecting state mark(496) but i got only 465. Plz write ur answers as soon as possible. Every answers will be appreciated
20th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks?

If u are a student of (phy ,chem, comp, maths) student, first memorize all one words and then go for important 5m, 3m,10m in important lessons. I think it will workout.
20th October 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hey could u plz sugest me about sum gud rfreshers for maths
16th December 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i m having my maths exam(ISC preboard) tommorow..........what r the imp chapters i shud cover now.....
i m well prepared ..........bt want to have a quick glance..........
28th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a students of class12 arts i work hard alots but unfortunately cannot score expected marks plse give me tips to score good % of marks in board exam
hope that i may improve myself before exam.
4th January 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about maths status ???? i am very weas in maths and i also have done ncert but when question papers arrives in school, i seem to have lost all my memory during solving sums wat to do for getting good marks in maths in class 12 cbse boards?????????????????????????
14th January 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

im frm cbse board class 12 commerce....hw much percentage i nid 2 gt admtn in kolkata university wid accounts(honrs) ????
16th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

whatever i learn next day i forget it. my board exams are very near and i am very afraid. please suggest me some solutions plsssssssssssssssssssssss
18th February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Ways to attempt board paper
19th February 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

are sample papers or previous years board papers enough to get good marks in XII boards?
29th February 2012, 09:18 PM
drurv

dear friend

it's impossible prepare for 12th exam in last minute.

if want get high marks in 12th exam,your prepare the beginning of month.

you missed the opportunity.but if want score marks.

first understand the subject and study don't worry about the exam.

first study according to the blue print and previous year question papers.

And few months to write exam and you properly use the these days.
5th March 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have one more weeks for chemistry board exam? How to prepare for the last time to get good marks?
16th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have just entered class 12 ... how do you i start my preparation .. soo that i get a 98- 99 percentile ??? ive been a bright student till 9th .. n dn i ws vryy average in 10 n a lil bad in 11th .. do u think its possible for me to score the above mentioned percentile ?? IT IS A VERY IMP. QUESTION .. PLZZZ GUIDE ME !!
I NEED HELP !!! sos !
pleaseee ??? :(
4th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i get last 5 years PSEB question papers(solved) of 12Th
15th May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for isc maths i'm a bit weak in maths plz suggest me some books inorder to get good marks in maths.
17th May 2013, 01:01 AM
deepa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in XII std and my subjects are Economics, Maths,Accounts, Business Studies and English. Please advice how should i prepare in these last few days for the XIIth Board. Please also guide me on the answering technique how should i answer the question paper to score better marks.
hi...
to score good marks in last moment is very risky..
even then you can go through some of the steps below..
first of all, prepare a time table of your board exams.. including study leave..
next is to concentrate in to the portion which carry higher marks in each subject..
study the whole chapter once you start with any high scoring chapter..
revise the things which you have learnt every morning...continuous revision will help in sharp memory..
as it is not possible to complete whole syllabus, concentrate in particular chapters which you feel easy and have good mark scheme..
next is the way of attending...
try to attend every questions...even if you know or not..
if your guess is correct, you will at least get minimum of 0.5 marks... for attending..
I thing this may help you to an extend..
22nd September 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What are isc rules for writing answers in english paper2(literature) ? Do we have to qoute extracts from macbet,starlight and hues to score more?
3rd October 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Tomorrow is my bio first term exam of class XII, i m so scared,what i have to do? How should i prepare?
31st July 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th I have to attend my public exam I don't know how to get good marks in math exam so plzzzzzzz help me to score mark
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?