16th September 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG course after doing final year BSc computer technology

MR or MRS im doing final year bsc.computer technology.. I wish to do PG course and in addition I have to finish M.Phil and work as a lecturer... I have collapsed, whether I have to do msc or mca.. which is valuable ?pls kindly reply me...

Related Questions:
  1. MCA or MSc (computer technology)? after BSc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do diploma in computer technology?
  3. Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  5. Is there any reputed software company that allows to do final year project for MSc computer science and technology students
  6. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  7. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  8. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  9. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  10. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science -- [New]
  11. How to go for MCA after doing Bsc computer final year
  12. Which is a better option, MBA or MCA after BSc Computer Science?
  13. How much marks are required to give ECET exam?
  14. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  15. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  17. What are the government jobs available in Railway sector? I am a final year student of B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology
  18. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
12th October 2017, 12:04 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PG course after doing final year BSc computer technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MR or MRS im doing final year bsc.computer technology.. I wish to do PG course and in addition I have to finish M.Phil and work as a lecturer... I have collapsed, whether I have to do msc or mca.. which is valuable ?pls kindly reply me...

As you are in final year of B.SC computer technology course and want to go for post graduate degree after completing B.SC computer technology, then here below are details regarding PG courses after bachelors of science degree in computer technology course:-

Post Graduate Degree Courses after B.SC Computer Technology:-

>> Master of science in computer science.

>> Master of computer management.

>> Master of Technology in information technology.

>> MBA (Master of Business Administration).

>> Master of computer application.

>> Master of philosophy.

So these above mentioned are courses for which you can apply after completing bachelors of science in computer technology.

Duration of post graduate degree courses after B.SC computer technology is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?