15th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Nabam Rama

How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?

Respected Sir/Madam

i wnat to know about the LLM entrance Exam of Guwahati University and also fee stureture of the LLM admission for distance/corrospandance education of GU. Hence please inform me detial requred information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University
  2. List of coaching classes for preparation of CLAT LLM in Guwahati?
  3. Detailed information and important dates of Acharya University LLM entrance exam?
  4. LLM entrance previous years question papers?
  5. Does Kolkata University offers LLM through Distance Education for married woman who has completed LLB?
  6. Delhi University LLM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  9. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  10. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  11. When will Bar council entrance exam will held in Guwahati?
  12. Date of Entrance Examinations of Delhi University and Amity University for admission to LLM program
  13. Eligibility to appear in MJP University LLM for 35 years old candidate? -- [New]
  14. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  15. Last years sample papers for preparation of 5 years course from Allahabad university?
  16. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  17. Selection criteria for Master of Law for B.A.LLB candidate?
  18. Information about LLM entrance exam? What is the syllabus
27th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?

I want to know about the LLM entrance Exam of Guwahati University and also fee structure of the LLM admission for distance/corrospandance education of GU. Hence please inform me detail requred information.
18th July 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?

admission notice for guwahati university for llm
30th November 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sIR / MADAM,

I AM INTERREST TO TAKE ADMISSION IN LLM COURSE IN GUWAHATI UNIVERSITY . PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW I GET ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEGE.
23rd January 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am intrested in doing llm from gwahati law university. How can i get information regarding examination along with syllabus
23rd October 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I want 2 know how is the question pattern for LLM entrance examination and what are the subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?