1st March 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between LLM 1 year and LLM 2 years?

Which course is better between LLM 1 year and LLM 2 years? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

8th March 2016, 07:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between LLM 1 year and LLM 2 years?

Both the course LLM and LLM-2 are very good course to pursue. You should decide the course as per your personal convenience and future goals after assessing your current condition. If you compare both the courses closely, LLM-2 will have an upper hand to LLM-1 course. This is because you will get more exposure and it is one of the preferred course in the corporate world too. However, of you are working professional, then LLM-1 is an ideal course s it is short term and you will get the degree to enhance your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?