7th October 2012, 01:34 PM

Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi

What are the terms and conditions and entrance exam of MBA in Hospital management and health care from AIIMS Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  2. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  3. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  4. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  5. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  6. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  7. List of colleges or universities offering MBA Health Care course?
  8. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  9. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  11. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  13. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  14. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  16. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  17. How to get admission in MBA(hospital and health care ),from ramachandra college?
  18. Difference between health care management and hospital management?
20th November 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi

what are the terms and conditions and entrance exam procedure for MBA in health care and hospital management in AIIMS Delhi?
2nd May 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi

Availability of 4 weeks training in Hospital and health care management in AIIMS hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?