3rd May 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which test to pass to take admission in the course of BSc honors?

what tests i have to pass to take admission in the course of b.sc owners

Related Questions:
  1. If some companies ask for first class degree will they check my Botany honours percentage or grand total?
  2. Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore
  3. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  4. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  5. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  6. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  7. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Maths?
  8. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  9. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors? -- [New]
  10. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  12. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  13. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  15. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  16. What should be the percentage required for M.Com entrance?
  17. Is there any test that needs to be cleared to get admission in MSc Honors in Khalsa or government college, Ludhiana?
  18. Is there any entrance test of BSc Honors Physics?
16th May 2016, 12:57 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Which test to pass to take admission in the course of BSc honors?

In order to study B.SC honours,a three bachelor degree course in science stream subjects,there is no requirement of passing the entrance test,as it is not required.

In B.SC admissions are done on the basis of marks scored in intermediate only.Those candidates who have studied intermediate with physics,chemistry and maths are eligible for apply for B.SC course in any subject.But at the time of admission marks scored specially in these three subjects are considered strongly,and those who have scored better are given more preferences.

The selection process is very simple,first you need to apply for B.SC course in different colleges/universities fill the form by giving all necessary details.After that submission of form and then the college authorities make the final decision based on marks scored in your intermediate,as if you are eligible for admission or not.If you scored good in intermediate course then you will be selected for admission.This is the basic process of selection in B.SC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?