24th November 2011, 10:58 PM
prasad.nvs

Test pattern of IRDA Assistant Director IT? Where to get the past years question papers?

what is the test pattern of irda assistant director IT? where can i get the previous exam papers? For IT, only paper in IT related or other also?
can any one help please?

8th December 2011, 01:48 PM
rajens11

Default Re: Test pattern of IRDA Assistant Director IT? Where to get the past years question papers?

Sir,
I am also in need of the same. what is the test pattern of irda assistant director IT? where can i get the previous exam papers? For IT, only paper in IT related or other also?
can any one help please?

[email protected]
14th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Test pattern of IRDA Assistant Director IT? Where to get the past years question papers?

could you give model paper
20th September 2012, 06:17 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
could you give model paper
Model paper for irda exam at intelivisto.com visit and buy IRDA exam materiel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?