20th September 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training after studying 3rd year IT

hello sir m studyin in 3rd year, IT..i wud like 2 do summer training in a good company(preferably in delhi)..

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  2. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  3. How to do summer training after studying 3rd year IT
  4. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  7. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  8. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to do summer training in MNC company? I am studying B.E 3rd year
  13. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  14. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  15. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?