29th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE?

Sir,
I am a student pursuing my 3rd year in E.C.E dept i would like to undergo an internship under a recognized electronics or telecommunication company can i know what is the procedure to apply in such company and also what are the requirements for it Can you please mail it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. What are the possibilities to do internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Can I apply for summer internship while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE in IIIT?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  7. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  8. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  10. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  11. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Summer internship for B.E ECE 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer internship? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  15. Am I eligible to do internship of 2 months while studying ECE 3rd year
  16. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am currently doing B.Tech ECE
  18. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
29th December 2015, 03:58 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE?

You need to get the training letter from the college you are studying in. After getting the training letter you need to get it signed by your college director or the principal.

After getting your document signed you need to apply for the NOC certificate and after getting the NOC Certificate attach your latest and updated resume with all your document and send it to the concerned organization..
29th December 2015, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities being in third year of engineering course. There are many companies which offer internships and each have their own application procedure. SO you need to check with the concerned company for the application procedure in which you are interested. Apart from this, you can also register in the internship portals to get regular updates. Since you are from E.C.E background, so you can pursue internship in :-

- PSUs like IOCL, SAIL, etc.
- Electronic Companies like Samsung, Mistral Solutions,etc.
- Telecom Companies like BSNL, MTNL,etc.
- Private telecom companies like Airtel, Tata Communications, Ericsson, etc.
- IT companies
29th December 2015, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student pursuing my 3rd year in E.C.E dept i would like to undergo an internship under a recognized electronics or telecommunication company can i know what is the procedure to apply in such company and also what are the requirements for it Can you please mail it to me.
You can apply for summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE in below given companies.

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?