27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Vodafone for E&TC 4th year student?

Hi Everyone,
I am a student of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering in 4th year of B.E. I want to do internship and my seniors told me that Vodafone is providing 6 weeks internship program. So, I want to know the procedure for applying internship in Vodafone.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  8. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  14. Can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship during summer vacations in Tata Motors, Pune for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  17. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in MNC being an ECE 4th year student?
31st March 2016, 10:53 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Vodafone for E&TC 4th year student?

If your seniors tell you then it will be true and you have to contact them for getting that internship or you have to send the mail to the HR of the company and if they invite you you can attend the following procedure to get the internship. You are in the right time to do internship i.e, in the final year of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?