31st July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any admission going on for class 11th commerce students? Criteria and procedure to get through?

Hello Sir/Madam

May I please confirm whether admission for class XI Commerce are available currently? Also want to know what is the criteria /Procedure to get through. My email Id is [email protected]

Regards
Sidharth

30th December 2011, 04:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any admission going on for class 11th commerce students? Criteria and procedure to get through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam

May I please confirm whether admission for class XI Commerce are available currently? Also want to know what is the criteria /Procedure to get through. My email Id is [email protected]

Regards
Sidharth
Admission for class XI in Commerce hasn't started yet in any of the schools and institutions. Normally all the schools starts their admission procedure in the month of March-April every year.

Different schools have different criteria for admission. They have different cut off marks as well.
But if you want get admission in class XI in a reputed school you should atleast get 60% aggregate marks in your class X.

You will get the application form for admission from the school administrative office itself. Some of the schools also make it available on their official website.

There are no entrance exams but the principal of the institution/school might call you for a personal round of interview (normally aptitude test).
15th March 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any admission going on for class 11th commerce students? Criteria and procedure to get through?

Hello Sir/Madam

May I please confirm whether admission for class XI Commerce are available currently? Also want to know what is the criteria /Procedure to get through. My email Id is [email protected], [email protected]

Regards
shivam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?