14th May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subjects for BITS admission/

Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermidiate subjects for bits admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subjects for BITS admission/
  2. Can I get admission into BITS Hyderabad after scoring 909 marks in intermediate
  3. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  4. Will I get any seat in BITS campus after scoring 228 marks in BITSAT and 95.3% in intermediate
  5. Subjects required in intermediate for admission in B.Com? -- [New]
  6. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in BITS if a person scores 80-90% in 12th and high rank in BITSAT? Can a person get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  8. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad BITS campus after scoring 250 marks in BITS entrance exam
  9. List of courses offered by BITS other than B-Pharmacy for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream in Intermediate?
  10. What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?
  11. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  12. Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?
  14. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  15. Admission in BITS after scoring 98% in board exam?
  16. How to get admission in BITS Hyderabad after scoring 281 in BITSAT?
  17. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani or BITS Hyderabad after scoring 968 marks in board exam without writing BITSAT exam?
  18. Can I get admission for Mechanical after scoring 269 marks in BITS?
5th September 2015, 03:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subjects for BITS admission/

I do not think if you will be score 99% in the intermediate board examination will it will not be harmful or there is any disadvantage of this in your academic certificate. But it is good to have the best aggregate in every examination.

Yes, there is importance of the aggregate in the admission in selection of the stream as after qualifying in the examination the stream preference is on the basis of the BITSAT and the board examination score. So try to score maximum possible.

Even there is direct admission in the BITS for the candidates who have topped in the board examination. So for more information about the examination pattern and the admission procedure visit at the www.bits- pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?