5th December 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age restriction to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws?

Hello All, I have completed my MBA and my age is 26 years. Am I eligible for B.A.B.L - Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws? Is there any age limitation? Which are the other similar courses available in Law which I can do?

7th December 2019, 03:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age restriction to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws?

You can pursue B.A LLB or LLB course at any age. There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

For admission in the five year integrated course, the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

For LLB course, the required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear in the entrance examination conducted by various institution for the admission in the course.
8th December 2019, 01:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age restriction to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws?

Age criteria for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law course

The minimum age to apply for this course is 17 years of age while the maximum age 23 years.

However, there is no age limit to apply for BA LLB Hons course admissions as per BCI regulations for Legal education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?