14th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws?

Hi Friends,
I just want to know that is there any age limits of studying Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws course? If yes, please tell me about the age limit. Thank you in advance!

17th May 2016, 12:23 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws?

Yes, there is an age limit to pursue the Bachelor of arts and Bachelor of Law course.

The minimum age to apply for any undergraduate course is 17 years of age while the maximum age is 23 years of age.

But there is no upper age limit to pursue undergraduate course in open universities.
17th May 2016, 02:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws?

There is no age limit to get admission in the bachelor of Arts and Law.

Asp er Bar Council of India there is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in three year LL.B course, so you are eligible for admission in the course after qualifying in the entrance examination.

The eligibility to get admission in LLB course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in Arts course also.
17th May 2016, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For a regular course in any university there will be upper age limit specially for bachelor degree course. For master level degrees there isn't much problem with age.

If you are opting for bachelor degree course in distance mode then age is not an issue. Hence, it depends on the kind of mode you want to use for studies.
17th May 2016, 07:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such maximum age limit mentioned till date for Bachelor of Arts course. However, for Bachelor of Law course, the maximum age limit is 30 years for general candidates and 34 for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
18th May 2016, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I just want to know that is there any age limits of studying Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws course? If yes, please tell me about the age limit. Thank you in advance!
- If you are interested to pursue for Bachelor of Arts course through regular mode then your age should be not more than 24 years. There is no specific age limit required through correspondence mode.

- There is no specific age limit needed for LLB (Bachelor of Law) course.
16th August 2017, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that is there any age limit to study bachelor of arts in distance?if yes what is the age limit?please reply me.Thank you in advance.
18th August 2017, 04:05 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that is there any age limit to study bachelor of arts in distance?if yes what is the age limit?please reply me.Thank you in advance.
No there is no age limitation to study Bachelor of Arts through distance mode. There are several universities and none have any upper age limitation to pursue B.A in correspondence.
However for regular mode the upper age limitation to get admission in B.A is 23years during the time of admission.

The Bar Council of India(BCI) have declared that there will be no age limitation to apply for the entrance examination for LLB course. The candidates need to have a graduation degree to apply for the CLAT. CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. This examination is held every year for the admission of the candidates in LLB degree course.
11th December 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 2 in Non-Medical course in 1996. I did BA 1st year but i failed in 1st year as there was a family problem my father was missing for 24 years since 1993. I had gap in study. I did BCA but could not clear degree in 4 and 1/2 years .Please tell me how can i do BA correspondence or private. My score in 10+2 Non-Medical was 46.44 %. Can i do BA private or by correspondence.please tell me
7th September 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for bachelor degree in Calicut university
16th April 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Namaste, am Vijayalakshmi 52 years i want to join BA correspondence course how long it will take and is there any age limite?
please let me know
8th July 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to get degree under calicult university
14th July 2019, 08:03 PM
sharmasheetal

yes, there is an age limit to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of laws.
The age lies between 17 to 23 years.
10th December 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am 52 years .Can I pursue BL Course in distance mode now ?
17th December 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there age limit for getting regular admission in university, give law refrence?
18th December 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to study MA history in calicut university by distance education
18th December 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to study MA history in calicut university by d8stance
2nd June 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 16years im completed intermesiate there is any age limit to study degre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?