21st October 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in any course of ECE

hello sir,
I am last year of B.E in ECE.
I am preparing for GATE 2013.
But I want to know how much percentile or how many marks I should get for taking admission in any NIT in any course of ECE..?
So I can clearly set my goal for GATE.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut? I want to get a seat admission in ECE
  2. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal?
  3. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates, in AIEEE to take admission in NIT?
  4. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Surathkal with 187 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Marks required for admission in NIT Warangal?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in Mechanical, CSE, ECE and EEE after scoring 195 marks in AIEEE exam?
  8. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 20-22 marks in GATE
  9. How to get admission in CS course in NIT Nagpur? Marks required to get admission in AIEEE examination?
  10. Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?
  11. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  12. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in NIT Warangal? I have scored 51 marks in JEE mains
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission in NIT, Patna? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in government college or NIT college after scoring 18.24% in GATE ECE branch? Is there any management quota seat in NIT?
  16. How may I get admission in Nit Warangal? What's the cut off marks for SC candidates from AP State?
  17. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut?
  18. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 4768 in ECE?
3rd September 2015, 07:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much marks are required to get admission in NIT in any course of ECE

GATE exam is conducted to seeking higher education... And it's nice that you have decide to get admission in any NIT in any course of ECE..

**For this you have to score 45+ marks in GATE exam.... So you will get a chance in taking admission in NIT's...

**Below are the attachments for the cut off of NIT's in CCMT counselling..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round1.pdf(650.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round2.pdf(647.2 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round3.pdf(644.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf ccmt2013-cutoff-list-round4.pdf(642.0 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?