16th June 2011, 05:44 PM
smriti munjare

Is there any coaching institute for preparation for CDSE exam in Bathinda?

I'm a commerce student and want to do graduation in BBA and after completing my graduation want to join army but just want to know is there any coachings for the preparation of CDSE exam in bathinda or i have to prepare by my own?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  2. Coaching classes for preparation of CDSE in Chandigarh?
  3. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  4. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation?
  5. Which are the best institutes in Bathinda Zone for cracking ISEET?
  6. Which coaching is best for IIT-JEE preparations after passing class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best IES exam 2016 coaching institute in Chennai?
  8. Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible to start a coaching class after completion of BA in English? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best coaching institutes for GATE preparation for Electronics Stream?
  11. What is the complete address and contact number of Bajirao Coaching Institute and Chanakya Coaching Institute for Civil Service Exam preparation?
  12. Can I appear for CDSE to get in IAF academy? List of the good institutes in India for written and SSB coaching?
  13. Can my son take admission in diploma in engineering in Sathysai University after passing II PUC in Bangalore?
  14. When can I appear in CDSE being a B.Pharma 1st year student? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
  16. Which is the best Coaching Institute to prepare for IAS Exam? How to start preparation for this Exam?
  17. Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam for 4th semester Instrumentation engineering student?
  18. Best books for CDSE exam preparation? What is the eligibility criteria for females? How much percentage is required for it?
30th June 2011, 01:20 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any coaching institute for preparation for CDSE exam in Bathinda?

Hey coaching institute for cdse exam are:
Impact coaching institute.
Gayatri coaching institute
Tara coaching institute

good luck
1st July 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any coaching institute for preparation for CDSE exam in Bathinda?

Prefer to join JB academy they are having well teaching faculty and learning material. Newely opened but good course material and effective teaching style. contact number is 0164-5012500.
Gud Luck.
15th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any classes in satare or sangli district?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?