27th November 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Best books for CDSE exam preparation? What is the eligibility criteria for females? How much percentage is required for it?

sir/ madam
Please tell me which is best book for cdse exam preparation? and what is eligibility for females
and how much %age is required for it

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good books to prepare for CDSE Exam?
  2. When can I appear in CDSE being a B.Pharma 1st year student? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. How can I prepare to crack JAM? Physics books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear?
  4. How can I prepare to qualify in JAM(Physics)? Suitable books for preparation? Percentage required in B.Sc to appear JAM?
  5. How to become officer in Indian Army? What should I do?
  6. When to appear in CDSE being B.Pharmacy 1st year student? Reference books for preparation?
  7. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam? Books that are to be referred?
  9. After B.Tech CSE how can I be eligible for CDSE exam? Any books to refer to prepare for this exam? Do Airforce and Navy require 60% in graduation?
  10. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  11. Eligibility criteria for TET exam?
  12. How to join Indian Army after B.Com?
  13. Is there any coaching institute for preparation for CDSE exam in Bathinda?
  14. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  15. Procedure to join Indian army for BCA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get job in Tata Motors for a candidate who has secured less than 60% in B.E. Mechanical? -- [New]
  17. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  18. Age limit for females to appear for TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
17th December 2011, 08:36 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Best books for CDSE exam preparation? What is the eligibility criteria for females? How much percentage is required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/ madam
Please tell me which is best book for cdse exam preparation? and what is eligibility for females
Combined Defence service examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination a candidate needs the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the CDS examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-23 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

Physical Standard
For female candidates the minimum acceptable height is 152cm.

Books
You can study the following books for the preparation of CDS examination

For more information on CDS examination visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in
18th December 2011, 01:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best books for CDSE exam preparation? What is the eligibility criteria for females? How much percentage is required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/ madam
This exam is conducted by UPSC in every year.

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

I have attached the Papers of CDS exam.Please check it out dear.

BEST BOOKS FOR UPSC CDS EXAM

Pathfinder For CDS Examination: A Complete Self Study For CDS Examination
by
Brijesh Tripathi , Satyajeet Rawat ,Neetika Goyal
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)

CDS Examination Combined Defence Services
by
Expert Compilation
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)

Combined Defence Services Examination
by
Jain , Kishore
Publisher: Upkar (2010)

CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam
by
Datason Rp
Publisher: New Light Publishers (2008)
4th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for CDSE exam preparation? What is the eligibility criteria for females? How much percentage is required for it?

bsc with maths and physics is cmpulsry for cds exam
8th January 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i am girl candidate and i want to know cds exam of air force is for girl or not.how to score good marks in cds exam
31st January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

iam a boy candidate and what is the eligibility criteria for ale. and how much percentage is required
6th February 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir any percentage is required for maths and physica in 12th or not.
8th February 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

sir which is the best book for preparing the CDSE exam?
24th February 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i join the indian army after completing my bds??
25th February 2012, 08:47 AM
unagi

Since you are from the B.Com background you will be eligible to apply for I.M.A. or the Officers’ Training Academy. Also only Male candidates are allowed to apply. You are eligible to apply when you are in the final year of graduation. For joining the IMA it is a must to have completed atleast 19 years of age. Also there is a maximum limit of 24 years for appearing for the exam. For the Officers Training Academy the maximum limit is 25 years and minimum is 19 years. Also there is a condition that only unmarried candidates can apply and also during the training period the candidates are not allowed to marry. While registering it is a must to enter the same date as mentioned in the matriculation.
20th May 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I do 12 with maths, computer, accounts. I am female candidate can i apply for cds exam
20th July 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for cds exam as i have completed my graduation with BBA
1st September 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for cds exsam i have completed my bsc agrie n my age is 23
27th October 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am in BE final year,is there any % criteria for cdse exam application?
25th January 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can any 1 tell me wits is d best Publisher for CDSE books...?
2nd February 2013, 01:04 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best books for CDSE exam preparation

1.Pathfinder For CDS Examination: A Complete Self Study For CDS Examination Brijesh Tripathi , Satyajeet Rawat ,Neetika Goyal

2.Combined Defence Services Examination Publisher: Upkar (2010)

3.CDS Exam Guide: Combined Defence Services Exam Publisher: New Light Publishers (2008)

4.CDS Examination Combined Defence Services Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th February 2013, 03:13 PM
Nithya namakkal

sir/ madam
i need some materials based on mathematics english and gk
r u help me?
22nd May 2013, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.com last year securing 43% marks.Am i eligible for CDSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?