30th January 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam for 4th semester Instrumentation engineering student?

Sir,am fourth sem instrumentation engg student.Please suggest me some books for preparing for CDSE exam.Are there any coaching classes for the same(in bangalore)

Related Questions:
  1. Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam? Complete details about the interview and the exam?
  2. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  3. Should I prepare for GATE being a Civil 4th semester student? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  5. preperation for ies exam? books? best coaching centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Coaching centers for CDSE and SSB specially in Kerala or South India?
  7. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  8. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  9. When can I appear in CDSE being a B.Pharma 1st year student? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Any good coaching centers in Chandigarh? Which are the good books for GPAT?
  11. Best coaching centers for GATE exam in New Delhi
  12. What are the options available after B.Tech? I am a 4th year student of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Which are the guide books or coaching centers that can help me for Combined Defense Services Exam?
  14. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student? -- [New]
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  16. When to appear in CDSE being B.Pharmacy 1st year student? Reference books for preparation?
  17. Is there any good coaching for IES? I am in 4th semester in mechanical engineering
  18. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
9th February 2011, 10:48 PM
loveneet

Default Re: Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam for 4th semester Instrumentation engineering student?

book: Arihant CDSE preparation

HISTORY, CONSTITUTION, GEOGRAPHY – NCERT books of Class 8th , 9th and 10th
Math: Go through question bank of last 5 exams,Study elementary maths from 10th and 12th standard books.
Work on short formulas ( Arithematic Book by Tyra can be handy)
English: Once again go through the question bank of last 5 exams and work on your grammar ( Any decent High Scool Grammar book would do).For language skills, there are many guides available in the market. You can refer this book and practice online tests.

There are lots of model question papers and previous year question papers available in the online. you can practice these question papers and model papers.

You can take help of question bank.
CDS Entrance Exam Question Bank CD
"http://www.winentrance.com/cds-entrance-exam-question-bank-cd.html"

COACHING:Cavalier India coaching in bangalore
http://www.cavalierindia.com/coaching_details_bangalore.htm
9th February 2011, 10:53 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam for 4th semester Instrumentation engineering student?

To appear for CDSE [Combined Defense Services Examination] conducted by UPSC [Union Public Service Commission], you need a final year student or a graduate.
Since you said you are 4th semester, I take it that you are a second year student.
I suggest you concentrate at your own curriculum of Instrumentation Engineering at present and start studying for CDSE after your final year papers are over.
13th March 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I am in 2nd yr engineering(IT).From when can i start preparing for CDSE? As per my knowledge,to get into defense there is a age limit of 22yrs and I will be 21 by the time I complete BE.And is there any need to join classes?
please reply
16th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am now appear intermidiate exam and i will aim for cdse exam so for it i want to know what i am study now.to fulfil my aim
21st May 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

books name for English and general knowledge for cdse?
18th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam for 3rd year b.tech .computer science &engineering student?
15th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

books cdse for download available at?
17th July 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

im in 4th year...i want to know when r dis cdse exams conducted..??
10th July 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can i buy the cdse exam books in mumbai.

if soft copy is available then forward it to my mail address.
[email protected]
thank you so much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?