5th September 2012, 06:38 PM
Sankar512

Is there any college which can teach these courses as part time

Hello All,
I am interested in doing my M.E and shortlisted three courses
1.IC Engines
2.Heat and Mass transfer
3. Automobile.

Is there is any college which can teach these courses in part time i.e, evening college in Pune?

Thanks in Advance,
Sankar

13th November 2012, 08:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any college which can teach these courses as part time

No, unfortunately you wouldn't get any college/university which offers all these three subjects combined. You can get Automobile as a course in Diploma in Automobile engineering, which has tenure of months, year, 2 and 3 years offered by many private institutions.

But, the 3 which you are asking is difficult to get. It might be that some local private institution can offer you on individual basis, but the certificates will not hold the same value as with recognised and reputed colleges/universities.
14th December 2012, 03:24 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any college which can teach these courses as part time

Sorry dear, such type of joint courses are not currently available in any college or university. But yes you can join these courses separately as a diploma course. But if you want to learn these three then you can join private institutions and you can get certification over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?