20th June 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college that I can get after scoring 24 marks in AIEEE in ST category

Is there any college i can get through after i score 24 marks in aieee in ST category?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  2. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  3. Which institute can I get after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  4. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  5. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  6. Can I get a good college after scoring 68 marks in AIEEE? Which are the colleges that I can get?
  7. Admission in government college after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE exam in OBC category?
  8. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  9. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in SVNIT college after scoring 61% in PCM and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in SVNIT Surat College after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Am I able to get a government or semi government college after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  13. Is there any college that I can get after scoring 24 marks in AIEEE in ST category
  14. Any chance for a government engineering college under SBC category after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET and 31 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which college can I get in Uttarkhand after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Names of the colleges in which I can get after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? I am from ST category
  17. Can I get admission in any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE(SC category)?
  18. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
27th August 2012, 12:00 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Is there any college that I can get after scoring 24 marks in AIEEE in ST category

24 marks in AIEEE is too low.
But in case of ST still there may be a chance to following colleges:
-NIT SILCHAR
-NIT SRINAGAR
-NIT PATNA
-NIT SURAT
-TEZPUR UNIVERSITY
try at counselling
27th August 2012, 01:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any college that I can get after scoring 24 marks in AIEEE in ST category

With 24 marks in AIEEE it is not possible to get a seat in NIT's. However, you can apply for admission in Tezpur University. Unfortunately, your question lack adequate details. You must remember that your higher secondary (10+2)’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized government colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India.

TEZPUR UNIVERSITY DETAILS
Tezpur University
Napaam Tezpur,
Assam 784028
Tel: 09706682592
www.tezu.ernet.in

The Vice-Chancellor the University has approved the scheme for award of free studentship to the meritorious students admitted to the B. Tech. program of the university. To know about the guidelines visit:
http://www.tezu.ernet.in/Academic/guidelines_financial_assistance_btech.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?