13th January 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Is there a college for marine engg after class 10?Eligibility and the structure.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  10. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  11. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is there any college in Mumbai?Can we get admission for diploma in marine engineering after 10th? Minimum fee structure for diploma in this field?
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  15. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  16. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  17. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  18. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
7th May 2012, 07:14 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

All aspiring marine engineers come here for you complete guide. Visit the site and find out how you can join a marine engineering college.

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur

Welcome to the official website of Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur. Visit the site to find out all about their course on marine engineering. All the details are mentioned in their site. Take a look now.

Berhampur University

Visit the department of Marine Sciences at the Berhampur University. Learn about the five special papers that are offered in the post graduate level. Fin out about the faculty of marine engineering in this college. Take a look now.

Goa University

Visit the department of Marine Science in the Goa University. Learn about their post graduate programme in marine engineering. Take a look at the site and find out about the course structure.

Utkal University

Visit the website of Utkal University. Find out the details of marine engineering course from the site. View their admission procedure and also the distance education system.

University of Madras

Aspiring marine engineers come visit this site. They offer courses in marine engineering. This site will, however, tell you all about their infrastructure and all that you need to do to enroll here.

Mangalore University
7th May 2012, 07:14 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Mangalore University

Welcome to the official website of Mangalore University. Look up their site and find out all about their marine engineering course. If you want to get admission in this institute find out about their entrance exams. Take a look at how you can get in here.

Popular Categories
Cochin University

Cochin University has M.Sc. course in marine engineering. Take a look at their course in marine geology and geophysics. They also have a PH.D course on offer. Find out all about them from the site.

Annamalai University

If you want to pursue your course in marine engineering, then visit this site. Take a look at their course and also their admission procedure. Find out about their sessions too.

Chennai School of Ship Management

The Chennai School of Ship Management offers students courses on marine engineering. Visit the site for a detailed tour. Find out what structure they have for marine engineering. Take a look.

Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri

Enhance your knowledge on Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri in this site. If you are looking for a course in marine engineering, this site will help you out. Visit the site to know about their course and also about their entrance tests. Find more information here.
7th May 2012, 07:15 PM
edr_fdr

College of Engineering, Anna University

Anna University endeavours to provide quality education in mechanical engineering to all aspiring engineers. Their site will brief you about the different aspects of the course. Find out how you can take admission here.

Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies

View the details of the course in marine engineering here in this site of Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies. Take a look at the different sections in the site that tell you about your course in marine engineering here.

Mohamed Sathak Engineering College

Get your course in marine engineering from Mohamed Sathak Engineering College. Enroll yourself for a really invigorating experience here. View the site for more details.

Padmabhushan Vasnatdada Path Pratisthan College of Engineering (PVPPCOE)

Pursue your course in marine engineering from Padmabhushan Vasnatdada Path Pratisthan College of Engineering (PVPPCOE). Visit the site to find out the structure in the marine engineering course that they offer. Take a good look.

International Maritime Institute

View the official website of International Maritime Institute and find out all about your course in marine engineering. Take a look at their site and find out all about their course details, their admission procedure and all other important factors

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering

Visit the official website of Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. Find out about their course on marine engineering from this site.
22nd June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 43% in 12th ,can i take admission in marine engeenering
12th July 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed after 10th and how fees much is for marine engineering
18th June 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

In Mumbai, isn't there a college for maritime engineering to do diploma in marine engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?