27th October 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?

namaste !! myself meghalee banerjee i m pursuing graduation (b.sc applied lifescience) from delhi university kalindi college. i want to know that am i eligible to pursue M.tech in evironmental science ? does ignou provide this? what is the criteria of admission? what is the fee structure? please let me know as soon as possible. thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  4. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  6. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  12. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  13. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  15. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  16. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  17. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  18. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
15th December 2014, 10:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
namaste !! myself meghalee banerjee i m pursuing graduation (b.sc applied lifescience) from delhi university kalindi college. i want to know that am i eligible to pursue M.tech in evironmental science ? does ignou provide this? what is the criteria of admission? what is the fee structure? please let me know as soon as possible. thanking you.
M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The eligibility to apply for M.Tech course is Bachelor of Engineering or Technology course from a recognized university/institution.
  • The student need to score at least 60% marks.
  • 5% relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students.
  • The student required to appear and get qualified in GATE exam or the exam conducted by the university.

How to Pursue for M.Tech course:-

After completing B.E course you can directly visit the concerned university and get the application prospectus. Fill all the necessary details and submit the application form with the prescribed fees. Your name will be shortlisted based on the performance in the entrance examination conducted by the institution.

The fee structure for M.Tech in Environmental Science is differs from college to college. Please visit the respective college official website to get more info regarding fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?