24th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course for Medical Practitioner in India?

I want to do medical practice but I have done 10+2 with physics,chemistry,mathematics. Please guide me any course/degree for a medical practitioner.

11th November 2011, 01:52 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Is there any course for Medical Practitioner in India?

hello,,,

->> No proceedings can be initiated against registered practitioners of Siddha, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Unani, who are also eligible to practice modern scientific medicine, including surgery, gynaecology, obstetrics, anaesthesiology, ENT and ophthalmology, the Madras High Court has said.

This is in the light of a circular issued by the police, the court said.

Passing orders on a contempt petition filed by the Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Graduates Association (TNSMGA), Justice F.M. Ibrahim Kalifulla said if any action had been taken against the medical practitioners, it should be dropped forthwith, pending further orders in a writ petition. The TNSMGA prayed the court to punish Director-General of Police Letika Saran for her wilful and wanton disobedience of a High Court order of April 20111

~
Basit
11th November 2011, 05:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
It is totally impossible to join medical course after taken physics, math and chemistry in 12th class.For medical profession BIOLOGY is most important subject.

you can do many courses in PCM like:-
-B.Tech
-NDA
-BCA
-B.SC

GOOD LUCK!
2nd July 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM YOGA INSTRUCTOR AND I WANT TO PRACTICE AYURVEDIC MEDICINE ALONG WITH YOGA.....PLEASE TELL ME SOME SHORT TERM COURSE IN THIS FIELD.....
30th November 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 yrs old. 2sc with PCMB & Bsc with PCM..working with pharma company & hospital since 1992. Can I have a RMP certificate to have practice..plz reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?