19th September 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a BAMS Certificate from any other university if I registered as Medical Practitioner of a University?

if i am a Registered Medical Practioner of any of the univercity, can get a BAMS certificate from any of the other university of india to practise & get Registered under any state of university

3rd November 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a BAMS Certificate from any other university if I registered as Medical Practitioner of a University?

I WANT B.A.M.S CERTIFCATE
10th November 2011, 01:49 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a BAMS Certificate from any other university if I registered as Medical Practitioner of a University?

dear friend,

no its not possible .
because there is no provision of such types of cases in India .
so i am sorry for that.
best of luck.
12th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

registerd medical practitioner with indian medical board (Alternative medcine)up?
27th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me about BAMS course and how to apply
4th February 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can we get r.m.p certificate on experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?