26th April 2011, 08:11 PM
tondup

Is there any course related to wildlife or nature after completing BSc Medical Degree?

is there any course related to wildlife or nature after degree in B.Sc medical???
please guide...

Related Questions:
  1. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  3. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  4. Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?
  5. What are the various courses available on nature studies to pursue graduation course in it?
  6. What is the scope available after completion of graduation in geography honours?
  7. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  8. How to join BSc in Wildlife course after completing 12th in PCMB with 50%?
  9. Colleges available in the course of Wildlife? Any course related to that? What is the eligibility criteria and fee?
  10. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  11. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  12. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  13. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Can I join Forest Ranger department being an Interior Designer? -- [New]
  15. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  17. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
21st July 2011, 04:47 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Is there any course related to wildlife or nature after completing BSc Medical Degree?

NO,THERE IS NO SUCH COURSE OFFERED BY ANY UNIVERSITY
HOWEVER,YOU CAN DO B.Sc WILDLIFE AFTER +2 FROM A RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE WITH PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY.
AFTER THAT YOU CAN DO M.Sc WILDLIFE
5th October 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any course related to wildlife or nature after completing BSc Medical Degree?

is there any career in the field of wildlife sciences after b.tech.....?
8th December 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i wanna do course related to wild life .. i am not able to get all information related to it so can u please suggest me? what to do
13th April 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce student so after 12 are there any courses related to nature, wildlife or any of these.Specially related to nature coz I don't wanna sit in a office whole day and I don't care about salary it's just that I like outings like nature....
1st February 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech in cse department what type of courses will suit me regarding nature
18th March 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i m a commerce student so after 12th are there any courses related to nature,trevelling,adventurs specially related to trevelling to amazing natural places. cause i love trevlling wth adventures ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?