3rd March 2019, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to join BEd for a candidate who has completed MCom in 4 years?

Hello Sir, I have done 1st year of MCom around 3 years ago but due to some issue I didn't register for 2nd year. Now, in this year I have completed my MCom. It took 4 years for me to complete my MCom. I want to join BEd course. I just want to know that is there any difficulty to join this course for me?

8th March 2019, 09:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to join BEd for a candidate who has completed MCom in 4 years?

Yes, you can certainly apply for the B.ed course. However, you should also fulfill the below eligibility criteria:-
You should have minimum 50% marks in graduation and post graduation.
You must be in the age group of 21 to 35 years.

**Age and percentage relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?