13th May 2011, 05:42 PM
palnitkar

Is there any entrance for AMIE? Which books to be referred for the whole AMIE course? Which university is the best?

Is there entrance for AMIE and what books I have to use for the entrance or whole AMIE course.Which university is best for this course.I completed my diploma from SES Polytechnic,Solapur.So please asssist me.please reply fast.

15th June 2011, 01:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance for AMIE? Which books to be referred for the whole AMIE course? Which university is the best?

AMIE i.e Associate member of the Institution of Engineers is a program to get A Engineering Degree who are unable to get this Degree conducted by umbrella institution

Yes AMIE do have an Exam which Consists of Section A and Section B.

Section A consists of Fundamental of Design and Manufacturing,Material Science and Engineering,Computing and Informatics & Society and Environment.

Section B consists of Engineering Management. .

Both the Exam Held twice in a Year. Commonly called as Winter (December Exam)and Summer (June Exam) Exam

As you need Section A papers :- See the attachment. For Section B you can refer this Link Engineering Management Papers

You can Go to AMIE blog for More details about what to do and any Books you need to prefer... Just Click hereamiehelp.blogspot.com
29th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance for AMIE? Which books to be referred for the whole AMIE course? Which university is the best?

AMIE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SYLLABUS
16th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

last date for registation for diploma ec student passed in april 2011
23rd December 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for AMIE?
27th February 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

This course is in corespondence
4th April 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I GOT D GRADE IN FIRST ATTEMPT .ANOTHER 3 SUBJECT HAVE C GRADE,C GRADE,B GRADE.IS I PASSED IN SECTION A EXAM
20th May 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

When is the Summer-2012 Entrance Exam date for AMIE ? I have completed diploma (Electrical) in JRN Univercity. Is am elgible for AMIE course ? Please reply me in my e-mail [email protected]. I need to complete my degree. its very important for my career. pleae reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?