10th May 2013, 01:44 PM
shriya kavishwar

Is there any entrance exam for admission in 11th in Symbiosis college of commerce?

is there any entrance exam for getting admission in 11th in symbiosis college of commerce??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  2. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally? -- [New]
  4. What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  5. How to get admission in SYJC commerce? I have scored 62% in 11th commerce
  6. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  7. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in M.A in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  10. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
  11. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  12. How to get admission in good college after taking commerce without Maths?
  13. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  14. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  15. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  16. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  17. Which is the best university for M.A Economics in India?
  18. Can I do B.Com after 10th?
12th March 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in 11th in Symbiosis college of commerce?

Is there any entrance exam for getting admission in 11th in symbiosis college of commerce in commerce steam
23rd July 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in 11th in Symbiosis college of commerce?

Do symbiosis Pune have any entrance exam for 11th class admission commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?