15th February 2012, 08:14 PM
SVVERMA

Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
Regards
sv verma

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University? -- [New]
  3. Books for Symbiosis bba admission?
  4. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  5. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis?
  6. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  8. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  9. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  11. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  12. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  13. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  14. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  15. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  16. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  18. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
28th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?

Sir,
I want to know about B.Com admission at symbiosis. Is there any entrance exam to be needed? How I can get the admission forms? Can I apply online for that? what is the last date for admission? What is the fee structure?
Regards
Abhishek
3rd July 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?

i got 76% in class 12th in cbse board and i want to know that what is the the last date of distance course of b.com in symbiosis and dose i got admission in symbiosis distance education in pune
13th August 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about Bcom,BCA addimission? Is there entrance exam to be needed? how i can get addmission form? What is the last date for addmission? What is the fee structure?
25th December 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for the regular course for Bcom honours course at Symbiosis at Pune. When do the forms come out
29th January 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admited at symbiosis bcom hons . is the form's available how to apply?
23rd March 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

enterance exam for BBA?? what is the selection process?? i want it in detail..
25th May 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i want admsn in symbiosis bcom.minimum percentage for admsn?details regarding application forms......
2nd June 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir iam abhay chaurasia from bhopal m.p. i want a detail about fee of admission form
23rd January 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son will be appearing his 12th exam in Ahmedabad Gujarat. He is interested to take admission for BCom in your institute in Pune. Will he be eligible to take admission?
Thanks
Nitin Shenolikar
3rd February 2014, 10:38 PM
nidhi sharma123

Sir,

Regards,
nidhi shrama
email id- [email protected]
1st April 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about B.com admission at aymbiosis and fees structure
11th July 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about B.com course fee structure and I also want to know that I can do this by correspondenc or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?