29th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Aeronautical? I have completed 12th

i completed 12th in 2012-13.i want a detail is there entrance exam for aeronautical in your college

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  2. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  3. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering? What's the eligibility criteria? I've completed 12th std
  10. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  11. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  12. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  13. Entrance for aeronautical in Andhra Pradesh after passing 12th?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Colleges after completing diploma?
  15. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  16. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer having completed 12th with Arts stream?
  17. How to go for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th? Which subjects should be selected and which entrance exam should be given?
  18. How to apply for IIT JEE entrance exam? Is this exam applied for Aeronautical Engineering?
30th April 2013, 08:43 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Aeronautical? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed 12th in 2012-13.i want a detail is there entrance exam for aeronautical in your college
HI!
For admission in top aeronautical engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E.
> E.M.C.E.T
> M.I.T.E.E.E
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
1st May 2013, 06:13 PM
bodasaidulugoud

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Aeronautical? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YOU are having two chances in aeronautical engineering
first one is under B.Tech YOU cen do aeronautical
the next one is HIET entrance is avilable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?