29th September 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Pune University?

Hi friends, I want to do PhD in Economics from Pune University. So, I would like to know that is there any entrance exam available for securing admission in this university for this PhD program? Please help me to know about this asap.

30th September 2018, 05:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Pune University?

Yes, for sure. You have to appear in entrance examination to study PhD (Economics) in Pune University.
But the Entrance Examination is conducted by the University and admission will be done strictly through Merit.
30th September 2018, 11:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Pune University?

Admissions for such courses are on the basis of counselling after clearing entrance test depending on the colleges. Some of them are:-

DIT

BITS Pilani Entrance Test

AIMA PHD

UGC NET

JNU PHD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?