29th January 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study Post Graduation course in Physics at Pune University?

Hi,
I am graduate student. I am pursuing my graduation in physics and willing to do post graduation from pune university. I want to know about the admission procedure? I have to give any entrance exam for admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  2. Date of MSc Physics entrance exam of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I take admission in B.Ed after doing MCA from SMU
  4. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  5. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  6. How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
  8. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
  9. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  10. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  12. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  13. How to study PG diploma in direction course? Previous question papers of Pune Film Institute? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  15. Minimum Qualification to pursue Ph.D?
  16. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  17. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  18. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
11th April 2016, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Post Graduation course in Physics at Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am graduate student. I am pursuing my graduation in physics and willing to do post graduation from pune university. I want to know about the admission procedure? I have to give any entrance exam for admission or not?
Yes the aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination to study the M.Sc in Physics at Pune University. The entrance test is objective type. The questions will be based on the B.Sc Physics courses. There are 50 questions and each questions carries 3 marks. The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is a pass in B.Sc (Physics), B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Sc (Mathematics), B.Sc (Electronic Science) or B.E/B.Tech (any branch).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?