21st February 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam

I want study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam. Let me konw the detail information regarding the PHd entrance exam ? Is it easy to clear the exam or tough? How much would be require to prepare for the exam? Can someone guide me with the information on the same? Waiting to get a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  3. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  4. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?
  10. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  11. Information about exams dates in 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  13. How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  15. Reference books and study materials for Ph.D in Economic written entrance exam of IIT-Bombay?
  16. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  17. If I clear SET exam will I be exempted from giving PhD entrance exam under Pune University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?