3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? Fee expenses of PhD(Economics)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study PhD(Economics) from University of Guelph. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Tel Aviv University to study BS(EEE)? Fee expenses of this course?
  3. Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?
  4. Fee expenses of BFA(Animation) in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph?
  9. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  10. Eligibility to get admission to study M.A.(Spanish) in University of Salamanca for Advanced Diploma(Spanish)? Total fee expenses and scholarships available for this course?
  11. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  12. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  14. Fee expenses of BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  15. Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)? -- [New]
  16. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Eligibility to get Bachelor in Information Technology admission in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of Bachelor in Information Technology?
  18. Fee expenses of PhD(Biochemistry) in Panjab University?
1st July 2018, 07:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? Fee expenses of PhD(Economics)?

"PhD(Economics) from University of Guelph"

>Eligibility:

You must have a Master's degree in Economics or Agricultural Economics with first class (minimum A- average or 80%).

You have a valid score in one of the following English Proficiency Test:

IELTS (minimum score is 6.5)

MELAB (minimum score is 85)

CAEL (minimum score is 60)

TOFEL Paper-based (minimum score is 550)

Internet-based (minimum overall score is 89)

Tuition fee for this course is $18,732 for 3 semesters.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?