1st April 2016, 10:28 AM
bvnetke

Is there any entrance exam for B.Sc Agriculture?

What is the physical eligibility criteria to become a collector? Can you please list me down all the entrance exam and it's details? What type of preparation would be required to clear the exam? Can you please provide me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  3. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  9. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  13. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  17. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  18. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
1st April 2016, 10:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for B.Sc Agriculture?

To pursue BSc in agriculture, A candidate must have passed 12th with science stream with minimum 50% marks and 45% for Reserved categories from recognised board. Every state in our country conduct the entrance exam to give admission to the student in the Agriculture University. You can also appear in the All India Agriculture entrance exam.
1st April 2016, 11:35 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for B.Sc Agriculture?

Yes. Some university conducts entrance exam for b.sc (agriculture).

B.Sc (Agriculture) Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with science background.
- You must have appeared entrance exam.

Preparation Tips
- Start to prepare as early as possible.
- Read standard reference books which cover whole syllabus.
- Prepare one by one topic.
- After completion of each topic , Revise it & Make a note of important points.
- Solve the asked questions.

Job Types After B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Agriculture Officer
- Research Analyst
- Farming Consultant
- Actuarial Analyst
- Agriculture Portfolio Manager
- Marketing Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?