22nd March 2013, 09:49 PM
nishanishana

Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?

is there antrance exam for bsc.in agriculture and b.tech in agriculture and how i can apply..what is the last date of application..what are the eligibility criteria

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  4. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  5. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?
  9. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  10. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  11. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  12. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  13. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  14. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  15. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  16. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  17. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours? -- [New]
  18. Which course can I select between BSc Agriculture and B.Tech Agriculture?
27th April 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?

i need the answers for above related quations.. am not getting any answers for above quations regarding bsc ag
14th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?

which entrance exam for bsc microbiology/biotechnology/biochemistry/
28th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

When the application last date
11th June 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

can i go for agriculture courses by passing medical entrance? is there any particular entrance for this course
25th November 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance for Bsc AG and when?How to apply
5th April 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance for Bsc AGri ..... when?How to apply? what r the eligibility?last date?
17th April 2014, 06:20 PM
yamini acharya

Default Re: exam notifications

is there antrance exam for bsc.in agriculture for banglore university and how i can apply..what is the last date of application..what are the eligibility criteria.................
13th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

the sir; the certificate you will issue after completing the agbse is use full for government job
1st June 2014, 08:49 PM
d.raj sachin

Default b and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?

when the bsc agricuiture start what about fee and best coures in this group
28th May 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th and would like to join in agbsc is this possible if it is yes please tell me when is the entrance exam hw to apply for it and when is the last date
19th June 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is last date of online application for bsc agriculture? ?
29th April 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Last date of online application for bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?