31st October 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to get admission in IISC for integrated M.Sc courses?

I am studying in 1st year B.Sc Microbiology. I want to get into IISC for integrated M.Sc / Phd program in Molecular Biology. Are there any entrance exams for this program?

31st December 2022, 04:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to get admission in IISC for integrated M.Sc courses?

For admission to Integrated Ph.D. Programmes, candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Biology/Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Sciences/ Agriculture as applicable to individual discipline, under the 10+2+3/4 system, are eligible to apply to this program.

Further, admission to the same degree course is offered on the basis of JAM held by IIT followed by Interview held by IISC. Shortlisting of candidates for the interview are based on JAM score/rank.

For complete details regarding IISC Integrated Ph.D. admissions, you can refer to the link https://iisc.ac.in/admissions/ph-d-i...|ffs-tabbed-14.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?