11th February 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course

i want to apply for the integrated phd. course in indian institute of science in bangalore. so i need the sample question paper. pls tell me how can i get the question papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences sample question papers for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam with solutions -- [New]
  3. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  4. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  5. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  6. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  7. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  9. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  12. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  13. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  14. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  15. Previous 5 years question papers for integrated PhD in Biological Science at IISc?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  18. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
15th February 2011, 11:56 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course

Question Paper for Integrated Ph.D. at IISc [Indian Institute of Science] at Bangalore is attached herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIScEntranceQuestionPaper.pdf(398.0 KB, 1041 views)
16th February 2011, 01:10 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Sample question paper for IISc entrance exam for admission in Integrated Ph.D. course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to apply for the integrated phd. course in indian institute of science in bangalore. so i need the sample question paper. pls tell me how can i get the question papers?
hi.
you can easily download the question papers of iisc integrated phd programme...
from the official website of iisc
www.iisc.ernet.in
6th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

please give a sample paper for admission to integrated ph.d. course in mathematics.
7th April 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

we want to see previous year integrated Phd programme question papers in biological science
12th April 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i hav applied 4 research programme in biological sciences i wanna know on wat topics i should b thorough at n if dere s any negative markings .....
1st July 2011, 11:57 PM
hemant gaur

i want to a question paper for integrated phd in mathematics for entrance in iisc
14th August 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please provide me previous iisc exam question papers
28th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

we want to see phd prog sample papers in chemistry
8th February 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get iisc 2011 and 2012 BC phd question paper if some one have it pls send me to [email protected]
16th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to apply for IISC so what is the notification date for proceeding
27th March 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

can i get previous entrance exam question papers of b.s in iisc
13th April 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i need sample question paper of biochemistry for equivalence test and phd admission test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?