25th June 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?

sir
i am a btech in civil engg..i would like to know whether i can do an integrated phd in any of the subjects in civil engineering in iisc,iit's or nit's.how can i get into such a course.which are the examinations i need to face other than GATE.is GATE a prerequisite for an integrated course.can someone give me a detailed explanation please.

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  3. How to do PhD in IISC or IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  5. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  6. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  7. How to go for integrated Ph.D programme in microbiology and cell biology from IISC
  8. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  9. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  10. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  11. Procedure of entrance exam to get admitted in IIT or IISC for PhD?
  12. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  14. Whether IIT Kharagpur offering Integrated Ph.D programme in Machine Learning(AI) & Operating Systems? Can I get admission if secured 1867 AIR in GATE?
  15. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  16. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  17. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  18. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
11th July 2017, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?

Normally, GATE score is considered for admission, but those who have NET/SET/JRF scorecard, are also eligible for applying. Just make sure that you are well prepared for the interview stage.

Admission will be on the basis of merit. Those who perform well in interview conducted by the concerned institute, will be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?