27th May 2018, 02:37 PM
Anagha Anirudhan

Is there any entrance exam for pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology in Canada? Is there any scholarships available for the same course?

I am a B.Sc Biotechnology final year student. Is there any entrance exam for pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology in Canada? And, if I get admission through entrance, then what about the fee? Is there any scholarships for Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  2. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. List of entrance exam names for doing MSc biotechnology in Canada?
  4. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  5. What is the entrance exam we need to give for doing M.Sc biotechnology from abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam do I have to appear for pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  8. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  10. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  12. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  13. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  14. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  16. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
19th November 2022, 11:26 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology in Canada? Is there any scholarships available for the same course?

Some of the entrance exam are
GRE 3.0/4.0
IELTS 6.5
TOEFL 80
LOR 3

Some of the scholarships to study biotechnology in Canada are

@ Ontario Trillium Scholarship
@ Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
@ University of Calgary Graduate Awards
@ University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?