14th January 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

respected sir

I have passed Msc biotechnology in 2008.now I want to continue my study . I decided to do phd in biotechnology.but I am confuse for place selection. Please help me.

Related Questions:
15th January 2016, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?

If you can clear exams like NET/SET/GATE/DBT then you have a great chance of getting admission in a top government university or institute for your PH.D programme.

Performance in the interview stage will be very important. You must perform well in the viva and presentation conducted by the institute. IITs and other top central government universities offer PH.D in biotechnology every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?