28th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam we need to give for doing M.Sc biotechnology from abroad?

Me biotechnology ka student hu... MSc abroad me karna chahta hu..Canada....
Canada me koi government university he jiski koi entrances exam ho aur vo exam pass karne par ham vaha free me MSc kar sakte ho... Kya app jante he esi koi Canadian government university k bare me aur entrances exam k bare me??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  3. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. What is the entrance exam we need to give for doing M.Sc biotechnology from abroad?
  5. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
  6. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  10. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  11. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  12. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  13. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  15. MSc biotechnology from abroad?
  16. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  17. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
19th July 2016, 12:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam we need to give for doing M.Sc biotechnology from abroad?

I am extremely sorry to say that you cannot pursue higher studies in Canada for free. You need to pay certain amount of fees even though you get 100% scholarship or tution fee waiver. There is nothing government institute as such for overseas students. You need to pay the institutional fees and courses fees for your MS. If you want to get admission in MS course or want to get a scholarship, you need to appear and score well in IELTS. You can also appear in GRE and TOEFL if not appearing in IELTS. Then there will be resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview round which will finally decide your admission chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?