20th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study Airport MBA course? How much money is required to pass the course?

Sir, now i am a +2 studient i want to study airport MBA? Is there any enterence for that? How much money is need to pass that course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  2. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. Qualification required to study Airport Management course?
  4. Details about MBA in Airport Management course 2017 -- [New]
  5. Required Qualification to join MBA in Airport Management?
  6. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  7. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  8. Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?
  9. Is it good to study Airport Management after completing UG? How much money one can earn? Is this stream good for girls?
  10. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  11. What is the entrance exam for MBA Airline and Airport management?
  12. How can I study MBA accounts after completing B.E EEE and MBA(Airline and Airport Management)?
  13. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  14. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  15. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  17. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?

25th October 2011, 08:26 PM
abhinavdoc

Thumbs up Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Airport MBA course? How much money is required to pass the course?

yes my dear , you can go for the following test

GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test)is a standardised test for MBA aspirants.
This test is designed to evaluate the potential of students by assessing their mathematical, verbal and analytical writing.

this course requires, on an average, about 45,000 per year

28th October 2011, 09:13 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Airport MBA course? How much money is required to pass the course?

Sir,Now i am a +2 studient. I want to study airport MBA. Is there any enterence for that? How much i spend to study mba? How long is the mba course? How much mark i need in +2 for airport mba admission?

2nd December 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study Airport MBA course? How much money is required to pass the course?

I am 2 year bsc maths student. After this I wish to join mba aviation which steps I follow now

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?