19th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any facility to fill up the online form for SET exam? When is it available?

Respected Sir,
I am Preeti Kolambe wants to know about the online form of set examination. Is there any facility to fill up online forms for set examination? When it will be available to me? please give me information regarding to it.Thanking you.

8th September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any facility to fill up the online form for SET exam? When is it available?

date of set exam 2011
20th September 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any facility to fill up the online form for SET exam? When is it available?

Procedure of online formfill up in wb set 2011
12th October 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for set exam? sub-geography
22nd April 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of commerce in gp A post?
30th May 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

when is the next SET exam form online?
25th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what will be the next exam schudule for SET exam in maharashtra?
7th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask u...in set collage the B.com.llb is available...i want to do b.com llb......so please tell in which collage is available.......
19th October 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

which is the last date of set /net exam to fill online form in 2012?
29th May 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

On which site netset forms for 2014will be available???? & start &last day for submissions??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?