20th August 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Instrumentation post graduate is eligible for SET? Can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?

Dear Sir,

I am a post graduate in Instrumentation from University of Pune. Now I am interested to work as a lecturer in electronics or instrumentation field. In India, as per my knowledge UOP is only university which offers post graduation course in Instrumentation. As per norms for SET candidate must have post graduate degree in that field. But subject wise there is no mention of 'instrumentation' as subject. So am I eligible candidate for SET for instrumentation.? Should I fill the form?

In university we get result in the form of GPA. So can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?

Waiting for reply,
Thank you,

Mrs. Arundhati Pandit.
M.SC. (UOP)

4th May 2017, 12:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Instrumentation post graduate is eligible for SET? Can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?

Yes, any post graduate from a recognized university with at least 55% marks, is eligible for SET or NET. Just make sure you fulfill the percentage criteria.

You have to convert your GPA to percentage and enter it in the application form, if there is no provision for GPA score. There is a formula to convert such scores into percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?