12th August 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?

hii

rescpected sir,
i want to take admission in an rbse school eng. medium with ncc (national cadet corps) in jaipur. please tell me the procedure. sir please send answer to my mob. no. urgently ,it is about mylife and career.

28th July 2015, 08:53 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?

You just have to score above the cut-off criteria set by them. RB or Rajasthan board secondary education schools mostly do not have the facility of NCC or national cadet corps. So you might have to shift your planning from Jaipur. There is is Birla School Pilani in Pilani Rajasthan which provides the facility of NCC. You might consider to take admission over there. Currently the admission procedure is open for classes 1-9. You have to log onto their official website which is http://birlaschoolpilani.com/ and download their online registration form from the admission section or from the link to admissions of 2015-16 itself. After you pay the registration fee of Rs.1700 and you fill up the form with passport size photographs, you will be called for an admission test. You have to clear he admission within the month of March, to get selected.
9th September 2021, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?

Is this possible to join NCC with CBSE board ?
2nd May 2022, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to jion Ncc with RBSE board ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?