17th February 2012, 01:19 PM
arunaramalingam

Is there any good jobs for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Can we do Masters in correspondence

hello sir.... am pursuing b.tech biotechnology (final year).. is there any good job offers for b.tech freshers or we should go for doing master.. can we do master in correspondence..

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  2. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. Online course and certifications to do jobs after doing Masters in Biotechnology?
  4. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  5. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  8. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  9. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad? -- [New]
  11. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  12. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  13. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  14. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  16. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  17. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  18. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
8th July 2015, 03:59 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any good jobs for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Can we do Masters in correspondence

The biotechnology is the field related to pharma and hospitality as the trend in this industry the growing rate is very fast because the growing issues in health and the disease so we need to improve the quality and quantity both in this sector so many industries are working well in this sector and in research of new medicines also.

Companies that work in this sector are-

>> Cipla

>> Ranbaxy

>> Dr. Reddy lab

>> Hindustan bioscience Ltd.

>> JB chemicals and pharmaceutical

>> viva biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?