27th May 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Respected sir,
I am pre-final year student doing B.tech(biotechnology),after i completed of my degree the good biotechnology jobs i need.so,Is there any exams available for jobs and biotechnology related jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  2. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  3. Jobs after B.Tech. in biotechnology
  4. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  5. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. Information regarding the kind of Jobs available to join after completion of M.Phil in Microbial Biotechnology?
  8. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  9. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  10. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  12. Career guidance for BT fresher graduates? Jobs available in the field of Biotechnology/Life Science?
  13. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  15. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  16. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  17. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
28th May 2015, 11:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

It will be better if you pursue higher studies since most of the companies in this sector prefer experienced or higher qualified candidates. However, there is nothing to worry you can still get job after completion of B.Tech course. You have job opportunities in Government as well as in Private Sector. Pharmaceutical industry is the leading recruiter of Biotech candidates.

The major recruiters in the pharmaceutical sector are Dabur, Hindustan Unilever, Cipla, Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd, Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd and Sun Pharma. You can work as Marketing manager, quality control officer, production officer, junior engineer and junior scientist.

You can apply for jobs in several Government sector institutes for various posts like Scientist or Engineer Posts and apart from this you can also apply for:-
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography

Other top companies which recruit Biotech candidates are :-
- Southern Petrochemical Industries Ltd
- Serum Institute of India
- Panacea Biotech
- Piramal Healthcare
- Biocon
- Cipla
- Ranbaxy
- Wockhardt Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Indian Immunologicals
- Godrej
16th September 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

I am currently pursuing b. Tech biotechnology after completing my degree I would like to setup my own research lab is that necessary for me to pursue higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?