16th March 2013, 12:51 AM
Sachin Vasudevan

Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th

Sir my score in 10th is 68% and in 12th is 64%.And i have scored a 40% in average in graduation.And recently I scored 150 in C-MAT.Is there any hope for me to get in a good and reputed college to do my MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  2. Can I get any good college after scoring 60% in AIEEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  3. Can I get a good college for MBA after scoring 16.2 in TANCET MBA?
  4. Any hope of getting a good MBA college after scoring 40% marks in graduation?
  5. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  6. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata?
  7. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  8. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course should be done after computer science engineering for a better salary?
  10. Apar India college affiliated to sikkim manipal university, good for MBA?
  11. Which course is best Arts or Commerce? -- [New]
  12. Good MBA colleges which I can get after scoring 72 marks in CET exam?
  13. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. Which college is the best in IP university for MBA? Is it possible to get a good college in IP?
  15. Which is the best college in MBA? I have scored 1377 rank in PGCET in MBA
  16. Can I get admission for MBA course in a good college in Hyderabad with a rank of 96125 in ICET?
  17. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
  18. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
19th March 2014, 01:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th

You have to score minimum 50 per cent in graduation degree. Write the CAT entrance test after completion of your graduation degree. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
21st March 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th

is there a course after 12 for pcm student not related to science field but with high sallary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?